The business of Grow Advisory Group is marketing and involves the collection of Personal Information from individuals who may be interested in a specific type of service, and the sale of this personal information to our clients, who are businesses that provide services in the area for which the personal information was collected.
- When we talk about ‘us’, we mean Grow Advisory Group and the entity detailed in the Schedule. We are the operator of this website. When we talk about ‘you’, we mean the person using this website or services of this website or participating in any online forms, surveys, questionnaires produced by this website.
- ‘Personal data’ or ‘personal information’ is information that directly identifies you, such as your name and email address, or data that could be used, on its own or in combination with other data, to identify you.
- It is very important to us to protect your personal data and to use it strictly in adherence with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- You can browse our website anonymously, although cookies may be collected. You will not be able to access surveys or questionnaires anonymously.
COLLECTION OF DATA
- We collect personal data about you when you give it to us or explicitly consent for it to be given to us. This generally occurs when you complete an online form in which case you have chosen to consent to the collection of your personal data.
- We collect and process the minimum amount of information we need to contact you about our services and deliver effectively to you the service you have expressed interest in, or to fulfil a service contract, or to meet a legal obligation. This information can include:
- your first name and last name
- your email address
- your phone number
- your postal address
- your gender and age
- your employment status
- if you are a homeowner and, if so, your property value and how much you owe
- if you are wishing to borrow, the amount wish to borrow and for what time period
- any financial lenders you may have had in the past
- other debts you have such as council tax debts or personal debts
- We will not seek sensitive personal data from you, such as health details or information revealing your religious beliefs or ethnic origin.
- Other than listed above, we do not collect financial information relating to you such as bank card details.
- We may also use ‘cookies’ on our website to provide a way for the website to recognise you and keep a track of your preferences, and to enable you to contact us directly from the website. Cookies may also be used to optimise website speed for your convenience, to allow you to customize our web pages and so that you do not have to keep filling in your details repeatedly. We may collect information about your IP address and how you used our site.
- That data collected by cookies does not usually identify you but may be combined with other information to identify you. If we identify you using information from cookies, we may use that information to track how you use our website and send you information more specific to your needs, or to invite you to purchase one of our services.
USE OF DATA
- We use your personal data to contact you about products or services we deliver or sell. It allows us to align our products and services as closely as possible to your needs and situation. We may then contact you to offer or market our services to you.
- We process data to deliver to you, products, services and information that you have expressed interest in, or that are compatible with the reason you provided your personal data. We may do this because you gave your consent.
- We may also process your usage data (your IP address, geographical location, manner in which you used our site etc) for our legitimate business purpose of monitoring and improving our website.
- We will also disclose your personal data where legally compelled to do so.
STORAGE AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- The personal data you provide to us is stored to ensure data protection, integrity and confidentiality. While we do our best to ensure the security of your data, no storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the safety of your data.
- At your request, we will tell you what personal data about you is being processed, on what basis, and by whom. If you decide your data should not be processed for one or more purposes, you may withdraw your consent from using your data in that way. Please note that we will action your request as soon as practically possible however such a request will not take effect immediately and you may still be contacted by our client in the meantime.
- You may amend inaccurate, incomplete or outdated personal data at any time by applying directly to us using the contact information in the schedule below.
- You may also request that all personal data we have collected about you be deleted from our records.
- Please let us know if you have any requests, feedback or concerns regarding the way we manage your personal data. Use the contact details listed in the below schedule. We will respond to you within 30 days and take action, within reason, as quickly as possible.
If you are not happy with how we manage your concerns, you can contact the data protection supervisory office, which is the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
ABN 59 630 318 535
Our principal place of business is:
10 New Street Nerang QLD 4211
|Our contact details||If you have questions about your information we hold or how we use it, please contact us via email at: